Children of Incarcerated Parents: The Art of Healing
Healing from traumatic life events, such as a parent’s incarceration can take many forms. Please enjoy people’s art and distribute widely. We also invite people to share their artistic expression, especially those expressions that have helped you in your healing.
- Knock Knock, by Daniel Beaty
- Little Children, Big Challenges: Incarceration, by Sesame Street
- Mothers in Prison: The impact of incarceration on motherhood, by Penn Law
- Went to Prison and Left My Child Behind - Anael's Story - Part 1 - Moms Behind Bars - Episode 1, Cafemom Studios
- I'm Raising My Baby in Prison - Anael's Story - Part 2 - Moms Behind Bars - Episode 2, Cafemom Studios
- Even in Prison, She's Still My Mom - Deborah's Story - Moms Behind Bars - Episode 3, Cafemom Studios
Submit written and/or visual art work to share with others by emailing pat [at] justicestragies [dot] net. Provide your contact information, so we can contact you should we require additional information.